At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. DINESH SINGH
By, PRESIDING MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE KARUNA NAND BAJPAYEE
For the Complainant: Kartikeya Jain, Advocate. For the Opposite Parties: Nemo.
Taken up through video conferencing.
1. This is an application filed on behalf of the complainants seeking withdrawal of their complaint in terms of a settlement.
2. Learned counsel for the complainants submits, on instructions, that the matter has been settled with the opposite party.
No comments of this Commission on the contents and ingredients of the settlement said to have been arrived at.
3. Learned counsel for the complainants further submits, on instructions, that the complainants do not want to pursue their complaint. 4. In the wake of the above submissions, the complaint before this Commission appears to have been rendered infructuous.
5. The consumer complaint no. 2348 of 2019 is dismissed as such.
However, liberty is provided to the complainants to revive their complaint, if they so wish, by filing appropriate application within 30 days from today.
6. The Registry is requested to send a copy each of this Order to all the parties in the complaint and to their learned couns
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
el within three days. The stenographer is requested to upload this Order on the website of this Commission immediately.