At, Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Mumbai
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE G.G. LONEY
By, PRESIDENT & THE HONOURABLE MRS. ELLEN DHARKAR
For the Complainant: Kothe, Advocate. For the Opp. Party: R.M. Deshpande, Advocate.
G.G. Loney, President
1. This appeal is against the order of the District Forum, Pune dated 9.1.92 passed in Complaint No. 246/91. In this complaint, P.V. Mulani alleged that the opposite party wrongly deputed from his Saving Bank Account No. 30903 Rs. 1200/- without his advise. The complainant, therefore, claimed the compensation.
2. The District Forum, therefore, while allowing the complaint ordered the opposite party to pay credit to the complainant of Rs.1200/- and the compensation of Rs. 500/-.
3. We have heard Shri Kothe, Advocate for the appellant and Shri R.M. Deshpande, Advocate for the respondent.
4. After hearing the arguments, we find that the facts which are admitted definitely amounts to deficiency in the service of the opposite party.
5. The complainant's Account has been debited for Rs.1200/- without his advise and thus, he was put to a loss by the Bank. The District Forum, therefore, rightly ordered to give credit to him for Rs. 1,200/- and is also correct for granting Rs.500/- towards the costs and compensation for the litigation. We, therefore, find that there is no force in any of the contentions raised in t
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
his appeal. Hence we pass the following order: ORDER The appeal is dismissed. Appeal dismissed.