At, Supreme Court of India
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE Y.K. SABHARWAL
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ARIJIT PASAYAT & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE S.H. KAPADIA
For the Appearing Parties: Harish N. Salve, Sr. Adv. (A.C.) (N.P.), U.U. Lalit, Sr. Adv. (A.C.), Sidhartha Chaudhary, Adv. (A.C.), Shilpa Chohan, Naresh Kaushik, Abhishek Maratha, Lalitha Kaushik, Satya Mitra Garg, In person, B.S. Banthia, Malini Podwal, M/s. Temple Law Group, Baby Krishnan, L.R. Singh, Colin Gonsavles, Sr. Adv., Aparna Bhat, Bharat Sangal, P. Ramesh Kumar, Jai Singh, P.K. Manohar, S.V. Deshpande, Anuradha Rustoagi, Prashant Bhushan, T.R. Andhyarujina, Sr. Adv., Shiraz C. Patodia, Anusuya Sadhu, V.N. Raghupathy, G. Sivabalamurugan, Y. Arunagiri, P. Ramesh, Sangeeta Kumar, Sanjay R. Hegde, Colin Gonsavles, Sr. Adv., Aparna Bhat, P. Ramesh Kumar, Jai Singh, Avijit Bhattacharjee, Atanu Saikia, Soli J. Sorabjee, Sr. Adv., Raj Kumar Mehta, M. Sarada, Bhavanishankar V. Gadnis, Sunita B. Rao, Nitin Popli, D.K. Garg, A.D.N. Rao, P.K. Manohar, S. Wasin A. Qadri, D.S. Mehra, Mohd. Saud, Rachna Srivastava, M.K. Giri, Asha Gopalan Nair, Sushma Suri, S. Wasim A. Qadri, Pramod Dayal, Mohd. Saud, Gopal Singh, Rituraj Biswas, Anurag Sharma, R.K. Rathore, Addl. Adv. Gen., Punjab, S. Krishnaraj, Bimal Roy Jad, Manoj Saxena, Mohan Prasad Meharia, S.K. Mitra, Debojit Borkakati, A. Subhashini, Satish K. Agnihotri, Rohit K. Singh, Amit Mishra, P. Parmeswaran, Advocates.
I.A.No.1170 in I.A.Nos.948-948A
1. Applicant may file additional affidavit within four weeks setting out the distance between the places where he wants his unit to be shifted and the forest.
I.A.No.1173 in I.A.Nos.77-78, 83 and 92
2. Issue notice to Nelliyampathy Planters Association, Kerala and State of Kerala.
I.A.No.1174 in I.A.No.804
3. Response to the report of the CEC be filed by State of Madhya Pradesh through its Chief Secretary.
Contempt Petition(C)No.280 of 2003 in WP(C)No.202/1995
4. Copies of petition be supplied to learned amicus curiae who may look into it and assist the Court in the matter.
Contempt Petition(C)No.428 of 2003 in WP(C)No.202/1995
5. Copy of the petition be supplied to amicus curiae who may look into it and if necessary, file response.
I.A.No.1037 in I.A.Nos.1008-1009
6. Seen the adjournment letter. Adjourned.
I.A.No.824 and 1126
7. Further time is sought on behalf of MOEF to file affidavit in terms of the order dated 11th February 2005. Let the same be filed within one week.
8. MOEF and CEC may respond to the application within four weeks.
9. As prayed, the applicant is granted six weeks' time to file additional affidavit.
10. The Administration of Andaman & Nicobar may file response within six weeks.
11. An order similar to the one passed on 07th May 2003 on application of Andaman & Nicobar Island is sought in respect of the working plan of Middle Andaman Forest Division. Let the working plan be placed with MOEF for consideration within six weeks and in case it is cleared, the same shall be placed before CEC for consideration within six weeks thereafter.
13. CEC may file response to it within four weeks.
I.A.No.841, 829, 830-832, 899, 927-928, 961, 1024, 1134 and 1264.
14. List with I.A.No.824 and 1126 after the filing of the affidavit by MOEF.
I.A. No. 745 and 926
16. After August 2004, no progress/status report has been filed. Let it be filed within two weeks. List this matter after three weeks.
I.A. No. 827 with I.A. Nos. 1122 and 1216
17. Mr. Lalit states that report of CAG has now been receive
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
d. Let the same be filed along with follow-up action within eight weeks. 18. On the report of SIT dated 26th October 2004, notice (in I.A.No.1122) shall issue to State of Arunachal Pradesh. The State Government is directed to file latest status report.