(1) The Central Government may. for reasons to be recorded in writing, review any decision of the Board or its Committees and pass such order in the matter as it thinks fit.

(2) A copy of such order of the Central Government shall thereupon be sent to the Board or the Committee concerned, as the case may be, by the Central Government.

(3) On receipt of a copy of the order as aforesaid, the Board or the Committee, as the case may be, may make a representation to the Central Government against the said order and the Central Government may after considering the said representation, either cancel, modify or confirm the order passed by it under sub-rule (1) or take such other action in respect of the matter as may in the opinion of the Central Government, be just or expedient having regard to all the circumstances of the case.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon