Section 6   [ View Judgements ]

Appeal against order of amount determined.

Any person, who does not agree to the amount determined by the prescribed authority under sub-section (3) of section 7 of the Act, may prefer an appeal to the Court within a period of six weeks from the date of receipt of the copy of the order of the prescribed authority.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon