At, SEBI Securities amp Exchange Board of India Securities Appellate Tribunal
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE TARUN AGARWALA
By, PRESIDING OFFICER & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE M.T. JOSHI
By, JUDICIAL MEMBER
For the Appellant: Prakash Shah, Kushal Shah, CA i/b Prakash Shah & Associates, Advocates. For the Respondent: Nidhi Singh, Hersh Choudhary, Nipa Paka, Riddhi Pawar, Advocates i/b Vidhii Partners.
1. These 10 appeals arise against the same order and are being taken up together. All the appeals are connected with each other. Since the appeals have been taken up all the urgency applications filed by the appellants are disposed of.
2. Having heard the learned counsel for the parties three weeks time is allowed to the respondent to file a reply. Two weeks thereafter to the appellants to file a rejoinder. These matters would be listed for consideration on July 19, 2021.
3. Since the period of debarment of three months is virtually coming to end we are not inclined to grant any stay order at this stage. The stay application is accordingly rejected.
4. Parties are directed to take instructions from the Registrar 48 hours before the date fixed in order to find out as to whether the matter would be taken up for hearing through video conference or through physical hearing.
5. The present matter was heard through video conference due to Covid-19 pandemic. At this stage it is not possible to sign a copy of this order nor a certified copy of this order could be issued by the registry. In these circumstances, this order will be digitally signed by the Private Secretary on behalf of the bench and all concerned parties are d
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
irected to act on the digitally signed copy of this order. Parties will act on production of a digitally signed copy sent by fax and/or email.