At, Central Administrative Tribunal Chandigarh Bench
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. UDAY KUMAR VARMA
By, MEMBER (A)
For the Applicant: Gurjinder Singh Thind, Advocate. For the Respondents: K.K. Thakur, Advocate.
Order (Oral): (Uday Kumar Varma, Member (A)).
2. The applicant is aggrieved on account of respondents not releasing him relevant dues even after his punishment was reduced from dismissal to compulsory retirement after an intervention of Hon’ble jurisdictional High Court. He made a representation/legal notice dated 05.02.2015 which remains unacted upon.
3. Learned counsel for the applicant submitted at the bar that he will be satisfied if a time bound direction is issued to the respondents to consider his legal notice and pass a reasoned and speaking order.
4. Issue notice to the respondents.
5. Sh. K.K. Thakur, senior panel counsel accepts notice on behalf of respondent no. 2 to 5 and has no objection for disposal of O.A in above manner.
6. Considering the ad-idem between the parties, the present Original Application is disposed of with a direction to respondent no. 5 to consider the legal notice of the applicant dated 05.02.2015 and pass a speaking and reasoned order as per law, within a period of two months from the date of receipt of a certified copy of this order. Orders so passed be duly communicated to the applican
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
t. 7. Needless to say that I have not expressed any view on the merits of the case. 8. No order as to costs.