At, Supreme Court of India
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE KURIAN JOSEPH & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE SANJAY KISHAN KAUL
For the Appellants: Ranjeeta Rohatgi, Karan Bharihoke, Advocates. For the Respondents: --------
Kurian Joseph, J.
2. Leave granted.
3. In the nature of
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
the order we propose to pass, it is not necessary to issue notice to the respondents.
4. This Court by Judgment dated 11.01.2017 in Civil Appeal Nos. 2111-2113 of 2016 (and batch) has already set aside the impugned orders and remitted the matters to the High Court. Therefore, being a matter arising out of the common order, which is relied upon, the impugned orders are set aside and the matters are remitted to the High Court, to be taken up along with the matters already remitted to the High Court.
5. Needless to say that the High Court will issue fresh notice to the respondents. The appellants are directed to serve a copy of this Judgment along with a copy of the appeals to the respondents.
6. A copy of the Judgment dated 11.01.2017 in Civil Appeal Nos. 2111-2113 of 2016 shall form part of this Judgment.
7. In view of the above, the appeals are disposed of.
8. Pending interlocutory applications, if any, stand disposed of.