At, High Court of Delhi
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE J.R. MIDHA & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE BRIJESH SETHI
For the Petitioner: Vikram Chaudhri, Senior Advocate, Harshit Sethi, Advocate. For the Respondents: R1 & R2,, Amit Mahajan, Gitesh Chopra, Advocates.
The hearing has been conducted through video conferencing.
1. The petitioner has filed CRL.M.A. 6348/2020, the petitioner is seeking the preponement of the date of hearing fixed on 25th June, 2020. The application is allowed and the writ petition is directed to be listed for hearing on 18th June, 2020.
2. The date of 25th June, 2020 stands cancelled.
W.P. (CRL) 3034/2019
3. Both the parties are directed to file brief note of submissions not exceeding three pages along with copies of relevant pages of relevant documents on record and the judgments on which they wish to rely with relevant portions duly highlighted for the convenience of this Court along with video clip of 15 minutes of their arguments within one week from today.
4. Both the parties shall file additional two page note to respond to the submissions of the opposite party along with additional video clip of ten minutes to respond to the submissions of the opposite party within one week thereafter.
5. The learned counsels shall exchange the written submissions as well as video clip of their arguments.
6. Learned counsels shall also submit a hard copy of their submissions to the Court Master within the time stipulated.
7. The relevant official
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
record be kept available by the respondents at the time of the hearing. 8. The order be uploaded on the website of this court forthwith.