At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. DINESH SINGH
By, PRESIDING MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE KARUNA NAND BAJPAYEE
For the Complainants: Sanjeev Bahl, Apoorva Bahl, Pawas Agarwal, Advocates. For the Opposite Parties: Ajitehswar Singh, Advocate.
Taken up through video conferencing.
1. The learned counsel for the complainants submits, on instructions, that the matter has been settled between the parties. The learned counsel for the opposite party no. 1 confirms, on instructions.
2. No comments of this Commission on the contents and ingredients of the settlement said to have been arrived at.
3. The learned counsel for the complainants submits, on instructions, that the complainants wish to withdraw their complaint. Learned counsel further submits, on his own volition, that liberty be granted to the complainants to revive their complaint if so required by filing appropriate application within 30 days from today.
4. In the wake of the above submissions, the consumer complaint no. 380 of 2020 is dismissed as withdrawn. However unfettered unconditional liberty is provided to the complainants to revive their complaint if so advised by filing appropriate application within 30 days from today.
5. The Registry is requested to send a copy each of this Order to all parties in the complaint and to their learned
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
counsel within three days. The stenographer is requested to upload this Order on the website of this Commission immediately.