Section 24   [ View Judgements ]


Any person aggrieved, by any decision or order of the court designated under sub-section (1) of section 23, may file an appeal to the High Court within sixty days from the date of communication of the decision or order of the courts so designated to him on any question of fact or law arising out of such orders:

Provided that the High Court may, if it is satisfied that the appellant was prevented by sufficient cause from filing an appeal within the said period, allow it to be filed within a further period not exceeding sixty days.

Explanation.—In section 23 and in this section "High Court" means the High Court of the State in which the Special Economic Zone is situated.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon