Section 4   [ View Judgements ]

Application for transfer by a prisoner

Any prisoner who is a citizen of a contracting State may make an application to the Central Government for transfer of his custody from India to that contracting State:

Provided that if a prisoner is not able to make an application himself because of his ill health, mental condition, old age or being a minor, then, the application may be made by any other person entitled to act on his behalf.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon