(1) For the control and management of every Reformatory School, the State Government shall  appoint either (a) a Superintendent and a Committee of Visitors, or (b) a Board of Management.
(2) Every Committee and every Board so appointed must consist of not less than five persons  .
(3) The State Government may suspend or remove nay Superintendent or any Member of a Committee or Board so appointed.
1. For notification making such appointments, see different local Rules and Orders.
2. The words "of whom two at least shall be Natives of India " omitted by the Adaptation of Laws Order, 1950 .
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon