At, SEBI Securities Exchange Board of India Securities Appellate Tribunal
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JOG SINGH
By, MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE DR. C.K.G. NAIR
For the Appellant: Rinku Valanju a/w Hiral Shah, Advocates. For the Respondents: R1, Charmi Chhadva, i/b Manilal Kher Ambalal & Co., Advocates, Tomu Francis, Advocate i/b ELP.
Jog Singh, Member (Oral)
1. Not on board. Taken up by consent of the parties.
2. Ms. Charmi Chhadva, learned Counsel for NSE – Respondent No.1, at the outset states that appropriate orders would be passed in the case of the Appellant, who had already been heard by NSE, within six weeks from today.
3. In view of this, we see no reason to keep this appeal pending.
4. Accordingly, Appeal stands disposed of with a direction to NSE to pass appropriate orders in the matter of the appellant within six weeks from today as per law. No order as to costs.
5. In view of the disposal of the Appeal, Misc. A
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
pplication does not survive and the same is disposed of accordingly.