Changes to our policies
and Your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any amendment to these terms.
Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the terms, you may terminate your use of our services immediately.
Information we collect
We collect information from visitors to our websites and individuals who register to use the services, via phone, email, in-person, or any other means ("Subscribers" or "users"). You do not need to register in order to review the content on this Website as a visitor.
Our primary goal is to use your information to provide you better and more efficient services. Any personal information submitted to us is compeltely optional.
We use it for the purpose for which it is collected or for communicating with you regarding the services.
At a minimum we ask for your name, email address, mobile number, company, state, and contact phone number so that we may communicate with you.
Retention of Information
Cookies & their use
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your subscription to any of our services and / or any contracts entered into between you and us or between a subscriber and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you or a Subscriber request from us
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Website/Software (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
In particular, those users that enable a Google Calendar sync from LawyerServices, must note that we do not store any data returned by the Google's API / system. We add a calendar into your account, and push case dates into that specific calendar. Our systems create a new calendar in the synced account (store the ID of that calendar) and subsequently push dates into that calendar. We do not store any calendars, dates or any other information returned by Google's API.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Disclosure of your information
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Services. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about You, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted except your username, during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile. We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Your password and its responsibility
Other information collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access.
We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.
We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information and bank account details via the Website.
Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in a controlled environment with limited access.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.