(1) The Director shall notify the institutions for agencies and persons competent to vaccinate the animals and issue vaccination certificate under section 9 of the Act in the controlled area, free area or infected area.
(2) The persons notified by the Director under sub-rule (1) for issuing vaccination certificate shall issue a vaccination certificate to the owner of the animal as early as possible but not exceeding three weeks from the date of vaccination and shall maintain proper record of vaccination.
(3) The vaccination certificate for animals other than poultry shall be specified in Form A.
(4) The vaccination certificate for poultry shall be as specified in Form B.
(5) The vaccination certificate shall be bi-lingual of which one language shall be vernacular.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon