At, Central Administrative Tribunal Guwahati Bench Guwahati
By, THE HONOURABLE MRS. MANJULA DAS
By, JUDICIAL MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. MOHD. HALEEM KHAN
By, ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBER
For the Applicant: C.S. Hazarika, S. Begum, Advocates. For the Respondents: S.K. Ghosh, Addl. C.G.S.C.
Manjula Das, Member (J):
1. The issue raised this OA is regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme.
2. Mr. C.S.Hazarika, learned counsel for the applicant submits that he has received an email from the applicant on 03.02.2016 intimating that the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment SCD-VI vide office order No.17016/21/2015-SCD-VI dated 22.12.2015 has granted her first financial upgradation under MACP in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (PB-3) w.e.f. 01.09.2008, as prayed for.
3. Mr.S.K.Ghosh, learned Addl. C.G.S.C. appearing for the respondents submits that as the applicant has already been granted relief, nothing remains in this OA, and therefore, OA may be closed.
4. Mr. C.S.Hazarika, learned counsel for the applicant fairly not opposed to such prayer for disposal of the OA but since no time limit has been given to grant such benefits, learned counsel prayed for time stipulation so as to expedite the matter for getting the financial benefits.
5. After considering the aforesaid submissions of the learned counsel for the parties, we close the matter. However, it is expected that the financial benefits shall be disbursed to the applicant, as expeditiously
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
as possible, but not later than five months from the date of receipt of this order. 6. There shall be no order as to cost.