At, Central Administrative Tribunal Guwahati Bench Guwahati
By, THE HONOURABLE MRS. MANJULA DAS
By, JUDICIAL MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. N. NEIHSIAL
By, ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBER
For the Applicants: M. Chanda, U. Dutta, S. Begum, Advocates. For the Respondents: S.K. Ghosh, Addl. CGSC.
Manjula Das, Judicial Member.
1. Heard Mr. M. Chanda, learned counsel for the applicant and Mr. S.K. Ghosh, learned Addl. CGSC for the respondents.
2. A t the outset of the submission made by the learned counsel for the applicants, Mr. M. Chanda argued that despite best efforts made by him to contact the applicants, he even failed to contact them for obtaining instruction as to the status of their grievance.
3. It is a matter of recruitment/appointment to the post of Junior Held Assistant pursuant to the interview/test conducted on 10.11.2014 and 12.11.2014. In the present case, notice was issued on 05.03.2015. Thereafter, matter was adjourned to several occasions. In view of the above, learned counsel appearing on behalf of the applicants Mr. M. Chanda fairly submitted that since he is unable to contact the applicants as well as to net instructions from the clients, they have no grievance. If there is any grievance, they may approach before the competent authority for redressing their grievance.
4. On the other hand, learned Addl. CGSC appearing on behalf of the respondents submits that as per the instructions received from the respondents, both the applicants are unsuccessful and therefore, they were not appointed.
5. By taking note the submissions advanced by both the learned counsel for the parties, we deem fit and proper to direct the applicants to ventilate their grievances, if any, before the competent authority within a period of three months from the date of receipt copy of this order. If such application so filed, the respondent authoriti
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
es shall dispose of the same with a reasoned order within three months thereafter. 6. With the above directions, O.A. stands disposed of accordingly. No order as to costs.