At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. DINESH SINGH
By, PRESIDING MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE KARUNA NAND BAJPAYEE
For the Petitioner: S. Hitesh, Advocate. For the Respondent: Ajay Wahi, Advocate.
1. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits on instructions that the matter has been settled with the respondent. Learned counsel for the respondent confirms on instructions.
2. No comments of this Commission on the contents and ingredients of the settlement said to have been arrived at.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner further submits on instructions that the petitioner does not wish to pursue its petition any more.
4. In the wake of the above submissions, the instant revision petition no. 1453 of 2018 before this Commission is rendered infructuous and is dismissed as such.
5. The Registry is requested to send a copy each of this Order to the parties in the petition and to their learned counsel within three days. The stenog
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
rapher is requested to upload this Order on the website of this Commission immediately.