(1) Office of the State Commission shall be located at  Cuttack
(2) The working days and the office hours of the State Commission shall be the same as that of the State Government.
(3) The official seal and emblem of the State Commission shall be such as the State Government may specify.
(4) Sitting of the State Commission as and when necessary shall be convened by the president.
(5) No act or proceedings of the State Commission shall be invalid by reasons only of the existence of any vacancy among its members or any defect in its constitution thereof.
(6) State Government shall appoint such staff, as may be necessary to assist the State Commission in its work and perform such other functions as are provided under these or assigned to it by the president. The salary payable to such staff shall be defrayed out of the Consolidated Fund of the State Government.
(7) The provision contained in sub-rules (7) to (10) of Rule 4 shall mutatis mutandis apply preferred before the State Commission subject to the modifications specified in Rule 8.
1. Substituted, ibid.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon