Section 4   [ View Judgements ]


Any person aggrieved by an order under clause (a) of sub section 3 or under sub section 2 of that section made by an officer authorized by State Government in this behalf, in regard to the sanction or permission referred to in that clause or sub section may within 2 months of the receipt of such order prefer an appeal to the revenue commissioner or any other officer specially empowered by the State Government in this behalf. The officer shall pass such orders on the appeal as may think fit.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon