At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. DINESH SINGH
By, PRESIDING MEMBER & THE HONOURABLE MR. KARUNA NAND BAJPAYEE
For the Appearing Parties: Madhurendra Kumar, Nitika Marwa, Advocates.
1. Taken up through video conferencing.
2. Learned counsel for the complainants submits that the complainants do not wish to pursue their instant complaint filed under Section 35(i)(c) read with Sections 2(5)(v) 58(1)(a) and 38(11) of the Act 2019. He further submits that in the matter in issue there is continuing cause of action; the complainants will avail remedy as available under the law before the appropriate forum (including this Commission if the law so allows) or before the appropriate court.
3. In the wake of the above submissions, the complaint, filed under Section 35(i)(c) read with Sections 2(5)(v), 58(1)(a) and 38(11) of the Act 2019, is rendered infructuous.
4. The consumer complaint no. 859 of 2020 is dismissed as such.
The matter in issue has not been decided on its merit; the complainants are free to seek remedy before the appropriate forum or the appropriate court as per the law.
5. The Registry is requested to send a copy each of this Order to all the parties in the complaint as well as to their learned co
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
unsel within three days. The stenographer is requested to upload this Order on the website of this Commission immediately.