(1) The Field Director of the Tiger Reserve shall be the Executive Director of the Foundation and he or she shall carryout all administrative and day-today functions of the Foundation on behalf of the Executive Committee and he shall be the custodian of all records, assets and belongings of the Foundation.
(2) The Executive Director shall have the following powers in conformity with the rules of the Foundation; namely:-
(a) To accept contributions on behalf of the Foundation either in cash or in kind from a person or institutions.
(b) To purchase, acquire, take on lease any movable and immovable property for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the Foundation.
(c) To have control and authority on the general administration of the Foundation.
(d) To open and operate accounts with banks.
(e) To prosecute, sue and defend all actions at law for and on behalf of the Foundation.
(3) The Executive Director shall have powers to convene seminars, workshops, etc., and to oversee publications of research materials and books of the Foundation.
(4) The Executive Director shall initiate appropriate actions for the preparation and submission of project proposals on different programmes to be undertaken by the Foundation to various agencies for support.
(5) The Executive Director shall have powers to interact with National and International Agencies for furthering the objectives of the Foundation.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon