(1) The Central Government shall invite application for the appointment of Judicial Members and Expert Members from the persons having qualifications specified under Section 5 through an advertisement published on all India basis :
(2) The Chairperson or a Member of the Selection Committee may nominate an eligible candidate of national or international repute to the Central Government.
(3) The applications or nominations received under sub-rule (1) or sub-rule (2), as the case may be, shall be screened and shortlisted, if necessary, by the Central Government.
(4) The Screening Committee while screening the applications shall ensure that the persons shortlisted for interview possess higher qualifications and experience as specified under Section 5 of the Act,
(5) The shortlisted candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee for interview.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon