At, High Court of Meghalaya
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE T. NANDAKUMAR SINGH
For the Petitioner : P.D.B Baruah, Advocate. For the Respondents : S.C. Shyam, Sr. Advocate.
Judgment And Order (Oral):
1. Heard Mrs. P D B Baruah, learned counsel appearing for the petitioner and also Mr. S C Shyam, learned senior counsel appearing for the respondents.
2. By this application the review petitioner is praying for reviewing the rate of interest indicated in the Judgment and Order dated 27/4/2012 passed in CRP No. (SH) 31 of 2006.
3. Mrs. P D B Baruah, learned counsel appearing for the review petitioner i.e. petitioner in the CRP No. (SH) 31 of 2006 strenuously contended that there is a mistake in calculating the rate of interest in the impugned order.
4. After perusal of the record of CRP No. (SH) 31 of 2006 filed by the present review petitioner, it appears that the ground for review taken by the petitioner in the review petition, can only be considered after rehearing the CRP No. (SH) 31 of 2006 which was disposed of finally vide Judgment and Order dated 27/4/2012 after hearing the review petitions
5. Mrs. P D B Baruah, learned counsel appearing for the review petitioner strenuously contended that the present review petitioner being a Small Scale Industry the rate of interest shall be determined taking into consideration of the provisions of the 'Interest on Delayed Payments to Small Scale and Ancillary Industrial Undertaking Act, 1993'. The rate of interest of 9% per annum indicated in the Judgment and Order dated 27/4/2012 is very less. By filing review petition, the petitioner tried to produce the materials and documents to show that the petitioner is a Small Scale Industry and the rate of interest calculated under the impugned and order is very less. Review pet
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
ition cannot be filed for Rehearing the CRP No. (SH) 31 of 2006 which was finally disposed of vide Judgment and Order dated 27/4/2012. Accordingly, this review petition stands dismissed.