(1) The Council shall, as soon as may be, constitute from amongst its members as provided in sub-section (2), an Executive Committee and other Committees for such general or special purposes and for such tenure as the Council considers necessary for carrying out its functions under this Act.
(2) The Executive Committee shall consist of the following members, namely:--
(a) The President of the Council.
(b) The two Vice-Presidents of the Council.
(c) Two members of the Council, one representing Occupational Therapists and another representing Physiotherapists nominated by the President of the Council.
(d) The Director of Medical Education and Research.
(3) The President and the Vice-President of the Council shall be the Chairman and Vice-Chairmen, respectively, of the Executive Committee.
(4) A member of the Executive Committee shall hold office until the expiry of his term of office as a member of the Council and he shall be eligible for re-nomination.
(5) A member may resign his membership of the Committee by writing under his hand addressed to the President of the committee and the vacancy shall be filled in the same manner as provided in sub-section (2) of section 5.
(6) The Executive Committee shall exercise and discharge such powers and duties as may be prescribed.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon