When a dispute arises between a person giving a letter for employment and the Samiti Officer regarding provision of employment or payment of unemployment allowance, it shall be referred by the Samiti Officer to the Sub-Divisional Officer, who has jurisdiction over the concerned Panchayat Samiti area. The aggrieved person may also directly approach the Sub-Divisional Officer, but he may do so within 15 days from the date of the order by which he is aggrieved. The Sub-Divisional Offi¬cer shall decide the matter after making summary enquiries and pass suitable orders and communicate the same to the Samiti Officer and the concerned person. For this purpose, the Sub-Divisional Officer may require the presence of the Samiti Officer or any Panchayat Samiti level Implementing Officer. The Sub-Divisional Officer may, as far as possible, hold the enquiry at the Panchayat Samiti headquarters. The decision of the Sub-Divisional Officer shall be final.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon