At, Central Administrative Tribunal Guwahati Bench Guwahati
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. S.N. TERDAL
By, JUDICIAL MEMBER
For the Applicant: D.N. Sharma, Advocate. For the Respondents: R. Hazarika, Addl. CGSC.
1. This O.A. is filed by the Applicant seeking a direction to the Respondents to set aside and quash the impugned punishment order No.F6/1(A)/2014-2015/J Hazarika/R-16 dated 17.08.2017 issued by the Respondent No. 3 and the charge Memo No.F6/1(A)/2014-2015/J Hazarika/R-16 dated 10.072017.
2. As requested by Mr. D.N. Sharma, learned counsel for the Applicant to dispose of this O.A. at the admission stage itself and consented to the said request by Mr. R. Hazarika, learned Addl. CGSC for the Respondents, this O.A. was heard for disposing of at the admission stage itself. Heard Mr. D.N. Sharma, learned counsel for the Applicant and Mr. R. Hazarika, learned Addl. CGSC for the Respondents. Perused the O.A. and all the documents.
3. The learned counsel for the Applicant submits that appeal filed by the Applicant is pending before the Appellate Authority since September 2017.
4. The learned Addl. CGSC for the Respondents- fairly submits that at least two months time may be granted to the Appellate Authority to dispose of the appeal of the Applicant dated 05.09.2017.
5. In the circumstances, in view of the submissions made by the learned counsel for both parties, the Appellate Authority, that is, Respondent No. 2 [Director of Postal Services (HQ), office of the Chief Postmaster General, Assam Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, Guwahati], is hereby directed to dispose of the appeal
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
dated 05.09.2017 pending before him within two months from the date of receipt of this order. 6. O.A. stands disposed of. No order as to costs.