1. the holder of a licence may at any time before the expiry of the licence, apply for persmission to transfer the licence to any other person.
2.  The application under sub-rule (1) shall be accompanied by a fee of rupees one hundred.
3. The licensing officer may, after such inquiry as he thinks fit accord permission to transfer the licence and on such permission being given an endorsement to that effect shall be made in the licence.
4. If the permission to transfer a licence is refused, the fee paid therefor shall be refunded to the applicant.
1. Substituted by insecticides (Amendment) rules 1999, dt. 20-5-1999
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon