Section 31   [ View Judgements ]

Travelling allowance

The Chairman or a Member of a Board or court or the Presiding Officer or an assessor of a Labour Court, Tribunal or National Tribunal, if a non-official, shall be entitled to draw travelling allowance and halting allowance, for any journey performed by him in connection with the performance of his duties, at the rates admissible and subject to the conditions applicable to a government servant of the first grade under the supplementary rules issued by the Central Government from time to time.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon