Section 10   [ View Judgements ]

Conciliation proceedings in non-public utility service

Where the Conciliation Officer receives any information about an existing or apprehended industrial dispute which does not relate to public utility service and he considers it necessary to intervene in the dispute, he shall give formal intimation in writing to the parties concerned declaring his intention to commence conciliation proceedings with effect from such date as may be specified therein.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon