(1) The duty posts included in the various grades of the service, their number and the scales of pay on the date of commencement of these rules shall be as specified in Schedule I.
(2) After the commencement of these rules, the authorised strength of the duty posts in the various grades shall be such as may, from time to time, be determined by the Government.
(3) The Government may, from time to time make such alteration in the sanctioned strength of the duty posts in various grades as it thinks necessary.
(4) The Controlling Authority may, in consultation with the Commission, include in the service such posts (other than those included in Schedule I) as may be deemed equivalent' to the posts included in the service in status, grades, scales of pay and professional context, or exclude from the service any posts included in the said Schedule.
(5) The Controlling Authority may, in consultation with the Commission, appoint an officer whose post is included in the service under sub-rule (4) to the appropriate grade of the service in a temporary capacity or in a substantive capacity as it thinks fit and fix his seniority in that grade in accordance with the general orders or instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon