Section 14   [ View Judgements ]


The Central Government, or any person, named in a reference or an application undersection 8-, or any application under sub-section (2) of that section14[or any person named in a reference undersection 8A-] may, if it or he is not satisfied with any order made by a Tribunal undersection 12-, prefer an appeal to the Appellate Tribunal against such order.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon