At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE V.K. JAIN
By, PRESIDING MEMBER
For the Petitioner: Praveen Kumar Singh, Advocate. For the Respondents: Ronak Karanpuria, Advocate.
The arguments have been heard at length. After arguments the Ld. Counsel for the complainant states that since the consumer complaint was allowed jointly as well as severally, against the petitioner and respondent No. 4 Tropical Agro System (India) Private Limited, he would have no objection to the revision petition being allowed only qua the petitioner with liberty to the complainant to recover the entire amount payable in terms of the order of the District Forum from the respondent No. 4 Tropical Agro System (India) Private Limited. Ordered accordingly.
2. The revision petition is disposed of with the following directions:-
1. The consumer complaint stands dismissed against the petitioner company.
2. The entire amount awarded by the District Forum can be recovered by the complainant from respondent No. 4 Tropical Agro System (India) Private Limited which has not challenged the orders passed by the Fora below.
3. The amount which the petitioner company had deposited and was withdrawn by the complainant shall be refunded by the complainant to the petitioner company after the entire amount in terms of the order of the District Forum has been recovered by him from respondent No. 4 Tropical Agro System (India) Private Limited.
4. The complainant shall take adequate steps within two months from today to recover the
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
balance amount from respondent No. 4 Tropical Agro System (India) Private Limited since part of the amount is stated to have already been paid by him.