Section 24   [ View Judgements ]

Undisbursed or unclaimed amount to be deposited with the general revenue account

Any money paid to the Commissioner which remains undisbursed or unclaimed on the date immediately preceding the date on which the office of the Commissioner is finally wound up, shall be transferred by the Commissioner, before his office is finally would up, to the general revenue account of the Central Government; but a claim to any money so transferred may be preferred to the Central Government by the person entitled to such payment and shall be dealt with as if such transfer had not been made, and the order, if any, for the payment of the claim being treated as an order for the refund of revenue.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon