At, SEBI Securities amp Exchange Board of India Securities Appellate Tribunal
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE TARUN AGARWALA
By, PRESIDING OFFICER & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE M.T. JOSHI
By, JUDICIAL MEMBER
For the Appellants: Prakash Shah, Advocate with CA Kushal Shah i/b Prakash Shah & Associates, Advocates. For the Respondent: Nidhi Singh, Binjal Samani, Aditi Palnitkar, Moksha Kothari, i/b Vidhii Partners, Advocates.
1. These five appeals arise out of a common order and are being taken up together.
2. Let a reply be filed within three weeks. Rejoinder may be filed within three weeks thereafter. The matters shall be listed for admission and for final disposal on February 10, 2022.
3. In the meanwhile, the appellants shall deposit the entire amount within four weeks from today. The same shall be subject to the result of the appeals. Misc. application for stay is disposed of accordingly.
4. Parties are directed to take instructions from the Registrar 48 hrs. before the date fixed in order to find out as to whether the matters would be taken up for hearing through video conference or through physical hearing.
5. The present matters were heard through video conference due to Covid-19 pandemic. At this stage it is not possible to sign a copy of this order nor a certified copy of this order could be issued by the Registry. In these circumstances, this order will be digitally signed by the Private Secretary on behalf of the bench and all concerned parties are directed to act on
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
the digitally signed copy of this order. Parties will act on production of a digitally signed copy sent by fax and/or email.