(1) This Act may he called The Forward Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1952.
(2) It extends to the whole of India;  [* * * * * *]
(3) Chapter I shall come into force at once, and the remaining provisions shall come into force on such dale or dales as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint  , and different dales may he appointed for different provisions of this Act, for different States or areas, and for different goods or classes of goods.
1. Words "except the State of Jammu and Kashmir", omitted by Act 62 of 1960, Section 2.
2. Chapters II to VI were brought into force in the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir on the 24th August, 1953
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon