At, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. DINESH SINGH
By, PRESIDING MEMBER
For the Petitioner: Nemo. For the Respondent: In person.
1. Called out.
2. No one is present for the petitioner, either in physical hearing or through video conferencing.
3. The respondent is present in person.
4. The State Commission had decided in favour of the respondent- complainant. This revision was preferred by the petitioner- opposite party. On the previous occasion that this case was taken up i.e. on 10.03.2021 learned proxy counsel for the petitioner had requested for an adjournment, the petitioner was accommodated. No one is present for the petitioner today. Sufficient opportunity has been afforded to the petitioner to argue its revision.
5. The revision petition is dismissed in default for non-prosecution.
6. The Registry is requested to send a copy each of this Order to the parties and to their learned counsel within three days. Th
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
e stenographer is requested to upload this Order on the website of this Commission immediately.