(1) The188[State] Government shall, by notification in the Official Gazette, constitute an
Employees' Insurance Court for such local area as may be specified in the notification.
(2) The Court shall consist of such number of Judges as the „[State] Government may think fit.
(3) Any person who is or has been a judicial officer or is a legal practitioner of five years
standing shall be qualified to be a Judge of the Employees' Insurance Court.
(4) The188[State] Government may appoint the same Court for two or more local areas or two or more Courts for the same local area.
(5) Where more than one Court has been appointed for the same local area, the188[State]
Government may by general or special order, regulate the distribution of business between them.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon