At, Supreme Court of India
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE KURIAN JOSEPH & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE SANJAY KISHAN KAUL
For the Appellants: V. Giri, Sr. Advocate, Sai Krishna, Senthil Jagadeesan, Suraj Iyer, Julien, Svadha, Sonakshi Malhan, Suriti Chowdhary, Advocates. For the Respondents: Veena Thadaani, Prasenjit Keswani, Satyajit Saha, Raghvendra Pratap Singh, Bhagwan Thandaani, V.D. Khanna, Advocates.
Kurian Joseph, J.
2. The appellants are before us, aggrieved by the order dated 06.0
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
4.2018 passed by the High Court of Judicature at Bombay in Writ Petition No.4153/2017.
3. Though the writ petition has been admitted, interim relief was rejected. No reasons whatsoever have been stated for rejecting the interim relief.
4. In the factual background of this case, we are of the view that the High Court ought to have made some interim arrangements during the pendency of the writ petition, having regard to the disputes involved in the matter and since the writ petition is not likely to be heard shortly.
5. Therefore, without expressing any opinion on the merits of the matter, we set aside the impugned order dated 06.04.2018 and remit the matter to the High Court with a request to the High Court to pass a speaking order with regard to the interim arrangements during the pendency of the writ petition, as expeditiously as possible.
6. Both the parties shall appear before the High Court on 23.07.2018.
7. The appeal is, accordingly, disposed of.
8. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
9. There shall be no orders as to costs.