(1) The Registrar shall discharge his functions under general superintendence of the Presiding Officer. He shall discharge such other functions as are assigned to him under these rules or by the Presiding officer by a separate order in writing,
(2) He shall have the custody of the records of the Appellate Tribunal.
(3) The official seal of the Appellate Tribunal shall be kept in the custody of the Registrar.
(4) Subject to any general or special direction by the Presiding Officer, the official seal of the Appellate Tribunal shall not be affixed to any order, summons or other process save under the authority in writing from the Registrar,
(5) The official seal of the Appellate Tribunal shall not be affixed to any certified copy issued by the Appellate Tribunal, save under the authority in writing of the Registrar.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon