160. Annual return to be made by company not having a share capital
(1) Every company not having a share capital shall, within 1[sixty] days from the day on which each of the annual general meeting referred to in section 166 is held, prepare and file with the Registrar a return stating the following particulars as they stood on that day:-
(a) The address of the registered office of the company(2) There shall be annexed to the return a statement containing particulars of the total amount of the indebtedness of the company as on the day aforesaid in respect of all charges which are or were required to be registered with the Registrar under this Act or under any previous companies law, or which would have been required to be registered under this Act if they had been created after the commencement of this Act.
2 [(aa) the names of members and the respective date on which they became members and the names of persons who ceased to be members since that date of the annual general meeting of the immediately preceding year, and the dates on which they so ceased:]
(b) all such particulars with respect to the persons who, at the date of the return, were the directors of the company, 3[***] 4 [its manager and its secretary] as are set out in section 303.
1. Subs. by Act 31 of 1965, sec. 62 and Sch., for "forty-two" (w.e.f. 15-10-1965).
2. Inserted by Companies (AMENDMENT) Act, 1960
3. The words "its managing agent, its secretaries and treasurers" omitted by Act 53 of 2000, sec. 69 (w.e.f. 13-12-2000).
4. Substituted by Companies (AMENDMENT) Act, 1960
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon