Sch. THE SCHEDULE
PART A OCCUPATIONS
Any occupation connected with - (1) Transport of passengers, goods or mails by railway;
(2) Cinder picking, clearing of an ash pit or building operation in the railway premises;
(3) Work in a catering establishment at a railway station, involving the movement of a vendor or any other employee of the establishment from one platform to another or into or out of a moving train;
(4) Work relating to the construction of a railway station or with any other work where such work is done in close proximity to or between the railway lines;
(5) A port authority within the limits of any port.
(6) Work relating to selling of crackers and fireworks in shops with temporary licences.
(7) Abattoirs/slaughter Houses.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon