( The 2[state 3[Government] may make rules for the purpose of carrying into effect the provisions of this Act.
(2) in particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing provisions, such rules may he made for all or any of the following purposes
(a) regulating the disposal of things confiscated,
(c) providing for any other matter for which there is no provision or there is insufficient provision in this Act and for which provision is, in the opinion of the 2[State 3[Government], necessary for giving effect to the provisions of this Act.
(3) Rules made under this section shall b subject to the condition of previous publication in the 5[Official Gazette]. -
6[(4) All rules made under this section shall be laid for not less than 30 days before each House of the State Legislature as soon as may be after they are made, and shall be subject to such modifications as the State Legislature may make during the session in which they are so laid or the session immediately following.]
1. This word was substituted for the word ‘Director’ by Ma 52 of 1973. 5. 2 &h.
2, 11w words “Provincial Government” were substituted For he words “local Government” by the Adaptation of Indian laws Order in Council.
3. fills word was substituted for the word Provincial by the Adaptation of laws Order,
4. Clause (h) was deleted by Born. 9 of 1959, S. 33 (a).
5. These words “Official Gazette were substituted For the words “Bombay Government Gazette” by he Adaptation of India laws Order in Council.
6. This sub-section was substituted For the original by Born. 19 of 1959 S. 33(b).
7. Sections 30 to 33 were substituted by Horn. 19 of 1959, 8. 34.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon