(1) For the purpose of advising the State Government on matters relating to molasses, the State Government may constitute a Molasses Board.
(2) The Molasses Board constituted under sub-section (1) shall consist of such members, not less than six with such qualifications as may be prescribed. The member or members so appointed shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government.
(3) Three members shall form a quorum for the disposal of the business of the Board.
(4) Any vacancy of the member of the Board shall be filled in as early as practicable: Provided that during any such vacancy the continuing members may act, as if no vacancy had occurred.
(5) The procedure regarding the work of the Board shall be such as may be prescribed.
#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon