Section 808   [ View Judgements ]

Intervener in wife’s petition

Where a husband is charged with adultery with a named person, a certified copy of the pleading containing such charge shall, unless the Court for good cause otherwise directs, be served upon the person with whom adultery is alleged to have been committed, accompanied by a notice that such person is entitled, within the time therin specified, to apply for leave to intervene in the cause. The notice shall be in Form No. 86.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon