Section 731   [ View Judgements ]

When proceedings not transferred, Court may request expedition of the same

If any suit or proceedings pending in any Court is not transferred to the High Court under section 45-C(23) , the Judge for the time being dealing with the proceedings for the winding up of the Banking Company or such other Judge as the Chief Justice may direct, may direct the Prothonotary and Senior Master to write a letter of request to the Court in which the suit or proceeding is pending, requesting that suit or proceeding may be disposed of as expeditiously as possible.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon