Section 212   [ View Judgements ]

Application by an indigent person for leave to be by petition

An application for permission to sue, to proceed with a suit or to defend a suit as an indigent person shall be made by petition, setting out concisely in separate paragraphs the facts and the relief prayed; such petition shall be presented to the Prothonotary and Senior Master who shall, on satisfying himself that the provisions of Order XXXIII of the Civil Procedure Code have been complied with and not otherwise, order it to be interpreted gratis, where necessary.

#LawyerServices #Section #Act #Law #Statute #IndianLaw #Kanoon