At, Supreme Court of India
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ADARSH KUMAR GOEL & THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN
For the Appellants: Vikas Singh, Senior Advocate, M.C. Dhingra, S. Md. Shahid Anwar, Adil, Amir Naseem, Zulfiqar Khan, Tatini Basu, Sneha Baul, Abhinav Sharma, Santosh Kumar-I, Yogesh Verma, Bhavtosh Sharma, Gopal Jha, AOR Dr. Sushil Kumar Gupta, Mridula Ray Bharadwaj, Sibo Sankar Mishra, S. Sadargi, U. Mishra, Yoginder Handoo, Nishant Kumar, Rajesh Tyagi, Harsh Khanna, Harish Pandey, Amit Tanwar, R.P. Shukla, Upasna Shukla, Vijay K. Jain, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Alok Shukla, Nihal Ahmad, Mohit D. Ram, Anupam Lal Das, Rishi Malhotra, Sarvesh Singh Baghel, Nikhil Jain, Ashwani Kumar, Kamal Mohan Gupta, Advocates. For the Respondents: Vibha Datta Makhija, Vibha Datta Makhija, Senior Advocates, S.S. Shamshery, Kiran Bhardwaj, Rukmini Bobde, Binu Tamta, V.V. Pattabhi Ram, Sumit Teterwal, Mukesh Kumar Maroria, Kiran Bhardwaj, B. V. Balaram Das, Ashok K. Mahajan, Senthil Jagadeesan, Amarjit Singh Bedi, Sarvesh Singh Baghel, Advocates.
1. Heard learned counsel for the parties.
2. In view of judgment of three Judge Bench dated 28th March, 2018 and after considering the material on record, we do not find any ground to interfere with the order framing charge.
3. Accordingly, the trial court is directed to proceed with the matter pending before it. All contentions of the parties are left open which may be gone into by the trial court. Parties are directed to appear before the trial court on 14th May, 2018.
4. To give effect to directions in judgment of this Court dated 28th March, 2018, noted above, we direct that wherever original record has been summoned by an appellate/revisional court, photocopy/scanned copy of the same may be kept for its reference and original returned to the trial courts forthwith.
5. We also direct that if in future the trial court record is summoned, the trial courts may send photocopy/scanned copy of the record and retain the original so that the proceedings are not held up. In cases where specifically original record is required by holding that photocopy will not serve the purpose, the appellate/revisional court may call for the record only for perusal and the same be returned while keeping a photocop
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
y/scanned copy of the same. 6. A copy of this order is sent to all the High Courts. The appeals are disposed of.