At, Central Administrative Tribunal Principal Bench New Delhi
By, THE HONOURABLE MR. V. AJAY KUMAR
By, MEMBER (J) & THE HONOURABLE MR. V.N. GAUR
By, MEMBER (A)
For the Applicant: None. For the Respondents: Rashmi Chopra, Advocate.
V. Ajay Kumar, Member (J).
1. Even on revised call, there is no representation on behalf of the applicant. However, the learned counse
Please Login To View The Full Judgment!
l for the respondents submits that they have already served copies of the MAs on the applicant.
2. The respondents No.1 and 3 were directed to be present on 14.04.2014 since there was no representation on their behalf on 06.03.2014. Now, the respondents No.1 and 3 have filed MAs No. 994/2014 and 995/2014 respectively, seeking recalling of the order dated 06.03.2014.
3. Mrs. Rashmi Chopra, the learned counsel for respondents, submits that she was instructed to appear on behalf of respondents No.1 and 3 on the said date but inadvertently and due to mis-communication between her and her junior counsel, the case could not be represented, and seeks indulgence of this Court to recall the personal presence of respondents No.1 and 3.
4. The learned counsel further submits that the orders dated 04.07.2013 of this Tribunal in OA 3302/2012, against which the present Contempt Petition is filed, have been complied with by appointing the applicant as Statistical Assistant vide Office Memorandum dated 19.03.2014 (Annexure A-6 to MA 994/2014), and in pursuance of the same the applicant has already joined on the post, and in view of the same, the C.P. may be closed and the respondents may be discharged.
5. In the circumstances and as an indulgence, both the MAs are allowed and the order dated 06.03.2014 is recalled, and in view of the compliance of the orders of this Tribunal, the C.P. is closed and the notices are discharged